Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Online Corps

 

Tonight!

I am very excited about tonight! I wanted to do a more in-depth blog today, but have simply not had the time. A friend of mine, Major Kevin Jackson, and his wife, Linda, have been visiting me this day. He has been interviewing me for a book that he will be writing. I spent the majority of the morning being interviewed. I got to talk about my passion, my ministry, and my experiences about being a Salvation Army officer in another culture.

Tonight I will be doing a podcast with him and some other Salvationists from California. We will be discussing Luke 12:22-34. There will also hopefully be a chance to start a series on discussing other World Religions.

This is something that I am passionate about and am looking forward to seeing how God can use this ministry!

For those of you who would like to join, simply go to this link. When you click on it, it will tell you when it is ready to begin.

I look forward to interacting with everyone! Please consider joining!

No comments:

Post a Comment